Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Mobile Reception

Options
  • 29-10-2022 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭

Have just been told about an offer from Virgin Mobile - 30 day rolling contract at €10 a month for 8 months and €25 a month thereafter.

Running off 3 Mobile Network.

Currently with 3 mobile and reception at my house is fantastic. Could I expect the same reception level if I switch to Virgin?

I ask because some time ago I got a '48' mobile sim to test at the house and I could hardly get a bar of reception and basically no download speed at all despite the 48 sim also 'running off 3 Network'

Can't be dealing with hassle of switching providers and poor reception so would like to know what I can expect before I'd start a switch to Virgin

Thanks

Advertisement