Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Dublin wants to jam

Options
  • 29-10-2022 5:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

20 years playing, looking to jam with some people. Have electric and acoustic guitars, tube amp, pedals.

Influences: Metallica, QOTSA, Ozzy, Maiden, Smiths, Radiohead, MBV, Pantera, Floyd, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Joy division, Nirvana, G n R, War on drugs, Smashing pumpkins, Grizzly bear, list goes on... not just rock I'm into all genres.

In my early 30's if that matters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Hi there. Are you looking to play covers or originals? I'm a bassist/rhythm guitarist based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gtrst_dub

Either man, or both, what about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

I'd start off with covers and then possibly originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sndvsn

Hi,

Happy New Year to you. I’m looking to put a band together playing original material. Influences include Doves, Radiohead, Bon Iver. I’m based in South Dublin.

Please let me know if this might be of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭NightBlind

Hi

We're a Dublin band with similar influences to what you have listed. We play originals. Unfortunately, we lost one of our guitarists recently.

Our normal lineup is 2 Guitars, Bass and Drums. We're aged between early 30's to mid 40's and practice once a week. It's a friendly atmosphere and we all get along fairly well. We would generally gig about once a month when back up and running.

Do you do vocals or are you willing to try, as our Guitarist did a fair bit of backing vocals? Tis not a deal breaker but it would certainly help

Check out our album at link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqg_hAGDPKg&list=OLAK5uy_nZpXS0fnMJLTNLMPTIlB7jfd1BSqBpZvE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 juan908

Hey,

I'm a drummer in my early 30's with the same influence as you. I live near phoenix park, feel free to reach out to me if you want to jam @gtrst_dub

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bsod39501

Hey, I'm a guitarist / producer looking to jam, mid 30s based in D7

Advertisement