Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick leave in first trimester?

Options
  • 27-10-2022 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi folks. Wondering if anybody has taken sick leave in the first trimester? I know a couple of people who took it for hyperemisis. I don’t have that but I’m 9 weeks with twins and I’m just so so exhausted and constantly nauseous. I’m not sleeping great either.

I work hybrid and I don’t have the motivation at all these days, especially when I’m at home and my bed is calling to me. I’ve been spending my weekends in bed recovering from the work week. That has just about got me through the week until now but I only made it to today (Thursday) this week and I just had to take a half a day today to lie down and rest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

I had to take two weeks off certified and I don't regret it for a minute. At the end of the day, it's what it's there for and my doctor encouraged me to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

….

Advertisement