Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jehovah's Witnesses

Options
  • 26-10-2022 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

My late brothers first anniversary is around this time, and I'm wondering should I get a mass said for him? Should I respect his beliefs and just ignore it?

When he died I got a mass said for him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,060 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Sorry for your loss.

You could try asking in the Christianity forum, JW is a form of Christianity after all and this forum has been inactive for a long time now.

My opinion - do what you think is right. Funerals and other rituals surrounding death are for the benefit of the bereaved, if getting a mass said gives comfort to you and/or other relatives then what is the harm in it.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cnoc

Advertisement