Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get official CO2 figures

Options
  • 26-10-2022 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Where can I find official CO2 figures that road tax rates are based on? I've found various reputable websites like Parker's, What Car etc but there seems to be variations in figures for same car.

I'm looking at importing something, so can't always find a similar model on Done deal etc.

For example a 2012 Audi A7 3.0 tfsi, Parker's give a CO2 figure of 190g/km so around €790 per year. But a dealer in Dublin has a few for sale and lists road tax as €1200 per year. Google Searches have given me 3 or 4 different numbers so far.

Who does the government use and where can I find it?

Thank you 👍

Comments

Advertisement