Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

w205 2015 Merc C300h upgrade rear diffuser issue

Options
  • 24-10-2022 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get the diffuser linked below on my car here:

w205 2015 Merc Model C 300 BLUETEC HYBRID / H

This is the diffuser I am looking at and the seller on eBay tells me it fits my car:

The issue I am told by another supplier is this:

All Diesel Bluetec models with ADBLUE will require modification of one tailpipe to fit as the Adblue tank resides behind the tailpipe.

I'm being turned away from a lot of garages - including Red Power in Dublin as this seems to be a tricky job.

Anyone know what needs to be done in terms of the modification to the parts to allow for the ADBLUE tank?

I've money to spend on this but garages are running away from my request......

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Just an update > looks like the guys at BS Exhausts are happy to help me....

Advertisement