Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New estate in sutton field

Options
  • 18-10-2022 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

I've got an email on a new development in sutton field in Kilternan. Prices start at 750k for a 4bed (which seems a bit excessive given the times).

I wonder if anyone has any insights on the area, development etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AySeeDoubleYeh

Got the same email - agree that it looks over-priced, but it's a great area IMO. Stepaside/Cabinteely/Carrickmines all close, and they're adding a pathway in Stepaside down to the Luas as well I believe.

Just speaking for myself though, for that price I would personally opt to buy a 2nd-hand home in Cabinteely, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sharkufc

when you say pathway down to the luas you mean a luas stop of some form or just a path to walk to the luas? :)

Also, do you know in terms of public transport if there will be any enhancement in the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AySeeDoubleYeh

Just the path I'm afraid - but it will half the journey down which is not insignificant.

I don't know of any imminent improvements in terms of transport, though. If you don't drive or plan not to I would maybe steer clear.

Advertisement