Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respond housing

Options
  • 14-10-2022 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I’ve just been nominated for respond housing. Can anyone explain what the process is from here? Is the house a guarantee? 🏡

Post edited by DOCARCH on

Answers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Your query may be more suited to the Accommodation & Property forum. I can move your post there if you wish?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dee61

Yes if you would please 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

If you are successful they will call you to let you know, you must then submit quite a bit of info. Once everything checks out the house is yours. They are very nice to deal with, i have just been offered a house by them yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dee61

Thanks for your reply, so I’ve filled in the application form and sent bank statements, ID, pay slips etc. i received a text on Tuesday saying my application is with an assessments officer. I wonder how long it takes from then until I get the call to say if I’ve been successful or not. Best of luck in your new home!!

Advertisement