Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied for fixed rate 3 weeks ago, does AIB use rate at date of processing or date of of submission

Options
  • 14-10-2022 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi there, I submitted a mortgage amendment form with AIB on Thursday 29th September to avail of their high value year fixed. I contacted them earlier in the week as I had not heard anything, I was told they had to wait to process the amendment after my next payment on the 12/10 because my application was too close to the payment date.

So now I've went on RTE news and saw that AIB have raised the rate 0.5% effective from today. I'm just wondering, assuming they didn't get around to processing on the 13th, if anyone knows what rate they would apply in my case?

Its been 16 work days today since I submitted so I thought that would have been ample time. The phone lines are closed for the weekend so I'll ring Monday morning to find out but thought I'd check here in case anyone knows.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Think you have until the 14th of November to get it done

Advertisement