Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW11 Captain

Options
  • 14-10-2022 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Given the fixtures this weekend, we might have the captaincy mixed up a bit more than previous.

Anyone going against Haaland?

GW11 Captain 40 votes

Maddison (CRY)
    5% 2 votes
    Kane (EVE)
    17% 7 votes
    Jesus (lee)
    2% 1 vote
    Foden (liv)
    0% 0 votes
    KDB (liv)
    0% 0 votes
    Haaland (liv)
    60% 24 votes
    Salah (MCI)
    10% 4 votes
    Other (please mention in thread)
    5% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Tempted but after not picking him against Utd I don’t want to make the same mistake twice so Haaland for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Would love to go with Martinelli but deep down I know I'm going to play it safe and captain Haaland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Haaland against this Liverpool defence is a no brainer. Plus he only scored a single measly goal last week so will be on a rampage to correct that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,396 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

When was the last time that the main captain choice, by quite a distance, was playing away at Liverpool?

I like the Martinelli pick, I may go there myself, but Foden could be the highest scoring Man City player IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is Kane worth the captaincy if you have him, or is it trying to play things too smart?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I think if you have him, he's a differential already.

Not sure it's worth going against Haaland as captain myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Went Son over Jesus

Advertisement