Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spirited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Watched it last weekend and have replayed the soundtrack a few times since. Cracking film. Reynolds and Ferrell bounced off each other great, Octavia Spencer was good, really fun Christmas movie with good rewatch quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Have to say I enjoyed it myself.

Good afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reported for using such offensive language!

Yeah, I enjoyed the film as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭santana75

Went to see this earlier and I'm really confused. It was pretty much slated on RT, and every other review I read wasn't exactly glowing but I absolutely loved it. It's funny, it's sincere and it has a good heart. Everything you'd want in a christmas movie. I just can't understand the volume of negative reviews. I hope it gains an audience via word of mouth because all involved did a great job. Go see it for yourself, I'd be almost certain you'll enjoy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,344 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I really enjoyed this it's a great fun Christmas movie.

Advertisement