Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stelara

Options
  • 11-10-2022 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello. Ive had psoriasis for the last 20 years which is nearly half my life. I don't have massive patches but i do have lots of little patches all over my body including my face. I have stiffness in my knees but not confirmed as arthritis yet. Within the last year i have developed nail psoriasis and nothing works to clear it for me. Ive been to a dermatologist a few times and now she is recommending that i go on Stelara. I'm scared of the side effects and the lower immunity especially with Covid rampant again. i might get a cold at winter but nothing that knocks me out. I work in a job where i meet lots of different people every day. I know a face mask will help but the thought of having to wear a face mask for the next 40years (if i live that long) is terrifying. I'm due to start in the coming weeks. I've had my flu and pneumonia vaccine.

Tagged:

Advertisement