Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Dublin City centre

Options
  • 10-10-2022 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

Any tips for a safe spot to park a shiny motorcycle tomorrow evening, near Grafton/ Dame Strret?

Haven't done it in donkey's years but might have to and really not happy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Drury Street car park - There's a spot for bikes just inside the door (think you'll have to drive it uo a step iirc. Also i think its free due to the half barrier exiting. Plenty of footfall in that area, and you can chain it to railings

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Breezin

Thanks for that. I chickened out and am on the buses for the day. But will use Drury St in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Many Royal Enfields in Pakistan these days? How is parking there?

Not your ornery onager

You are opposed to public transport then, Tory w@nker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,083 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Sorry. I'm really sorry! 😥

I'm a bit too old to get the Inbetweeners reference, so I responded in kind -- or so I thought.

Sorry! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 34,083 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

OK but that episode was broadcast 13 years ago, I thought the complaint would be that you were too young 😁

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

I wish!

Let's put it this way: I'd have got it - maybe - if it was Only Fools and Horses. Inbetweeners is still a blow-in in my world.

Advertisement