Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts.ie - Do I always have to accept the first offer?

Options
  • 06-10-2022 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi all, apologies if this has been asked before but am I always obliged to accept the first offer?, If for instance I get three offers for the asking price, yet the first offer is from a person with no feedback or a lot of negative feedback and the third offer has very positive feedback, can I accept the third offer?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Adverts.ie have their Helpdesk here:

https://help.adverts.ie/hc/en-us

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,127 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've deleted a bunch of well meaning attempts by people to help, but this is an off-topic thread, and the OP has already been directed to the proper place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

There is nowhere at that link to chat about this though! It doesn’t really answer my question!

There's a submit a request option in the upper right.

But bear in mind adverts.ie and boards.are completely separate and unrelated companies now, so the boards.ie Helpdesk isn't in a position to help.

Advertisement