Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuning TV

• 04-10-2022 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

I guess my query may be in the wrong forum but here goes, perhaps someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have an LG Smart TV with built in tuner for Satellite channels - it's tuned in to Astra 2G, I get most of the usual free to air channels. Here's my problem, I don't get Sky TV Channel 181 which (I'm told) is on frequency 11112H and I understand is free to air. How do I go about tuning my TV manually to get this channel. I can't find the manual channel tuner on the drop down menu, by that I mean the section where the frequency can be manually uploaded - the only one seems to be the auto tuner. Needless to say I'm not exactly tech savy !

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement