Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE is gone to the #dogs...

Options
  • 03-10-2022 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭

#dogs, new program on rte, it's bad...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,444 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The dogs must be from the NK Management kennels.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Just take my licence fee and fùck it out the window.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Just a new take on an old theme.

They are called mans best friend for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭buried

I know its a big ask, but if everybody on the island ignored and turned off that f**king nonsense TV station for 3 days we could frighten the establishment greater than any threat of some Russian ICBM heading straight for Montrose.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Pete the Vet will be the show’s animal supervisor, the show’s official podcast will be hosted by Lottie Ryan, and Anna Geary will be providing “shouting and roaring” at the dogs if they’re involved in any activity. Ryan Tubridy will have the winning dog on his show the day after the last episode airs, and Joe Duffy will host a show live from a crematorium if (heaven forbid) any of the dogs pass away during the show’s run…..should one of the dogs die Katherine Thomas will be in the tabloids telling us how her mother once had a dog. Dermot Bannon will design an extension for the dogs kennels on the show, and Ciara Kelly will say the show is anti-cats. Then Pat Kenny will hand over to Jess Kelly who will explain the latest developments in microchipping animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I enjoyed the show

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

Excellent show...

The old lady with staring dog was sooo cute

Advertisement