Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a Moto G82 5G

Options
  • 03-10-2022 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

I have been buying Moto G's for myself and my family since some of the very first models many many years ago and have always been happy. The current batch that we all have are G30's with Android 12 which are absolute garbage as they are just so painfully slow and unresponsive (and yes I have factory reset several times). I want to now upgrade but checking if anyone has any later Moto models and what you think of them. Mainly concerned with performance and how quick (or slow) they are.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Recently got the G200. Battery is appalling. Needs charging twice a day (very fast) even with battery saver permanently on, full list of restricted background processes, dark mode enabled everywhere possible.

Advertisement