Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda CRV Stop Start warning light

Options
  • 02-10-2022 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

The stop start warning light has been coming on intermittently on our 1.6 diesel for the last couple of months, anyone know if this is a common problem with Honda.

Is there anything I can check myself or do I need to get someone to plug into it for specific code.

The battery warning light is not coming on beside it.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Are you getting an "A" with line through it?

If so it more than likely needs a new battery. Quite common when they get to 5/6 years old.Batteries never seem to last in the CRVs for some reason any more than 7 years at the most. You could try take it out and trickle charge it over night or even drive with the full beams on,fog lights on for a few days and see if that helps but eventually you are going to put a battery in it...A quick tip for you - Genuine batteries are around 100 euros cheaper than factor ones.

Advertisement