Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser hair removal for face

Options
  • 02-10-2022 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

im going through peri menopause and for the last couple of years now I’m getting more & more facial hair. The worst area is my chin. To say that I’m embarrassed about it is an understatement! I cut the hairs with a scissors daily, I’ve been told it’s hormone related. I’ve been looking into laser hair removal, but there is a beautician who advertises regularly in my local paper says it actually makes facial hair worse & the heat of the laser encourages further hair growth.. she says electrolysis is the way to go.. I do know laser isn’t great for fair hair. I really don’t know what to do.. is there any device that can be bought in shops/online for hair removal that gives good results?

Advertisement