Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Sallins with kids

Options
  • 02-10-2022 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All

Our landlord decided to sell the apartment we currently live in and we think it may be a sign to buy our first home eventhough property prices are at the peak. To be honest, I don't see any other option as there is literally no rental property arround my neighbourhood. We always live in Dublin but the area we live in is beyond our budget. So, we're considering Sallins due to easy commute to Dublin by train.

As you can imagine this is very stressful decision. We have a 9-year old kid and expecting a baby in 5 weeks. I'm so worried that older kid will have to leave his friends and join a new school.

Is Sallins family friendly town? How is the Waterways estate? I see there are some apartment and houses up for sale at the moment. The closest school shows St. Laurence's NS. What's your opinion about the school?

Advertisement