Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale PU Mosin Nagant

Options
  • 01-10-2022 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Putting up my classic PU Mosin Nagant Rifle.

Stamped 1942, comes with original 3.5x scope and Kochetov mount, which allows you to use the iron sights for both scoped and open sights classic competitions.

The stock is an original wartime stock, which seems to be rare as most wartime stocks were replaced after the war with shellacked ones.

Original bent bolt handle.

Stock has its original wartime finish.

Doesn't close on No-Go gauge.

Excellent rifling, needs to be seen.

Comes with many extras such as original oil bottle and pouch, cleaning rod, bayonet, original cleaning kit, modern cleaning kit, bore snake, brass lapping crown, original scope lens covers, original scope cover and original sling.

I have looked after this rifle and although it is 80 years old it is in great condition.

I have 550 rounds of ammo that are being sold with it. 350 FMJ and 200 Soft Points. Price: 600e for the rifle and 600e for the ammo, not sold separately. Soft points alone are 45 euro for a box of 20. Selling due to new rifle purchased. Location Waterford City.

Post edited by Exp271 on

Comments

Advertisement