Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repair limerick area

Options
  • 01-10-2022 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I have a 10 to 12 year old gaming pc that I put together myself at one time when life wasn’t so busy. I literally only built it to play World of Tanks and that’s it. It’s been sitting idle for 3 years now but I got the inkling to go back at it, unfortunately when I turned it on I’m getting a no signal on the monitor.

ive tried new cable, different monitor, using hdmi cables, plugging into motherboard rather than graphics card but still no joy. I did replace the Psu at one stage so doubt it’s that.

I’ve been out of the game so long I’m probably better off handing it over to someone more capable than myself.

Advertisement