Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wamo online bank - reviews?

Options
  • 29-09-2022 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I'm seeing recommendations for setting up a business account with Wamo. Anyone got any experience / recommendations / inputs on Wamo?

I've tried Revolut business - their personal account is a dream but I've all but given up trying to set up a business account

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

If you read their site you should be aware that they are not a bank.....

Looking at the reviews, most of the positive reviews relate to account setup of account rather than operation, while many negative reviews relate to MLA so kind of to be expected. So my conclusion would be that the reviews are pretty useless.

I don't have any experience or knowledge of them, but for a business account, I would be reluctant to have a situation where there was what is effectively an agent between me and the bank. He said, she said, they said arguments are bad enough in private business affairs, but business is another level.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

Thanks chief. Do you know if there are any other online banks who provide accounts for limited companies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

Advertisement