Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS : Wahoo Element Rival Sports watch (black, new)

• 28-09-2022 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Wahoo Elemnt Rival Sports/GPS watch

Impulse buy, 2 months old but never worn and other than taken out of box and setup, is brand new. Can provide receipt.

Read all about it here :

https://granfondo-cycling.com/wahoo-elemnt-rival-review/

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/wahoo-elemnt-rival

Basically does everything a Wahoo bike computer can do (bar mapping which is kind off pointless on a watch)  but also supports other sports. Setup like normal Wahoo computer from the App on your phone. New features been added every month. Battery is supposed to last over a week using it as just a watch and at least a day in GPS mode (doing cycling and other sports).

All I have done is :

- Charged it - Updated firmware - Verified heart sensor works

- Checked it connects to power meter, speed sensor, cadence sensor on bikes - Checked can setup different screens

They typically go for 340 euro new and some places have discounted them to 285 euro. Bike24 are advertising them at 199 plus 10 euro shipping but that is a fake price as they have never had stock. I am asking for 190 euro including free registered post.  Receipt provided for warranty purposes. Paypal or bank transfer.

Post edited by Flaccus on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Price drop to 170 euro. Postage included.

Final price drop to 160 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭benneca1

'Where are you will collect for 150 if convenient

I will do it for 150. I just PM'd you there with location of where I am. Can still post at no charge if collection is not suitable.

@benneca1 : Did you receive my PM on your offer ? Can you please reply and let me know if still interested. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Yermander

Next in line for this Flaccus if the above falls through

@Yermander : If I don't hear back from @benneca1 by morning it's yours. Are you ok with postage (I will cover the cost) as I am not mobile at present ? Thanks.

@Yermander : PM sent. I have not had any reply from benneca1 so take it he is not interested. It is yours if you want it. Thanks.

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

In fairness he hasn't been on since yesterday morning and the new site doesn't notify of replies

Sold to @Yermander

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭benneca1

Sorry about that down in the sticks with my Mum crap internet missed the boat but no worries my bad luck

No worries. Worse luck for me. Deal struck and watch won’t turn on!! You dodged a bullet. I have to warranty it now. Grrr..

cheers

Keith

Advertisement