Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of user name ?

Options
  • 28-09-2022 7:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

How can I update/ change my user name ?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are only for subscribers, so you could sub for the minimum of one month and get it changed.

Alternately you've very few posts, so you could close this account and start a new one, but you'd lose that long term join date.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Rmulvany

Sorry to jump on the OP's thread but I was looking to ask the same question.

Can you give me a link to details re: subscribing? Would like to change my username

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I thought we had a new guide to subscribing after the move to Vanilla, but apparently not.

The guts of the old one are still valid:

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2056950118/subscribing-to-boards-ie/p1

The specific bits about PM limits no longer apply, but the rest about special forum access, and name changes still do. You can contact hello@boards.ie to arrange things,as the old payment link doesn't work since the migration.

Advertisement