Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLDA Long Drive World Championship

Options
  • 28-09-2022 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭

The Long Drive World Championship is on this week from Mesquite, Nevada.... the Home of Long Drive!

Started today and its all on the Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmsxRXS7FN9C8Xkd7u-uzDw It'll be on all week!

I don't know why, but I love it. Bryson not playing his first round until tomorrow but still a lot of great hitters on today and it has been very entertaining. Tazawa Taiga is the guy I'm following "From Japan". Won his group easy today. Bobby Bradley on commentary definitely enhances the enjoyment for me.

You can watch back all the rounds from earlier on that channel as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 2 on at the moment. If you're interested in seeing Bryson's group, he's teeing off at 11pm Irish time.

Awful conditions there at the moment though for proper long balls. Wind into them and rain blowing through regularly

Advertisement