Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Specialized S-Works lace shoes size 43

Options
  • 26-09-2022 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

These are the previous version, but I only wore them about 3 or at most 4 times this summer, always on a dry day. They are like new.

They are incredibly light at 203g per shoe with the provided insoles (and 191g per shoe without insoles for those who use their own orthotics) . This is according to my digital kitchen scales, which I believe to be accurate!

They are a really nice shoe, and in my opinion look much better than this year's version, as there is less branding. However, they are just too small for me. It turns out my right foot is wider than my left despite it being slightly shorter, you learn something new everyday. This lead to discomfort after only an hour or so riding.

They come with original box, shoe bag, information leaflet, aero covers and spare funky coloured laces (aero wraps and spare laces are both unused). I forgot to photograph the shoe bag, but it is included.

The current version is €350 according to Specialized site. How about €200? I'm based in D7 / D2 (work), or post at cost.

Please let me know if you would like any more photos or information. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Reduced to €140.

Looks like I misjudged the market!

The 3 rides (max 4) were all under 40k on dry sunny days.

Please let me know if you would like any more photos or information. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Consey

Hi there, still for sale?

Where you based?

I shouldn't, but €100 offered subject to inspection. Can collect.

Thanks.

Hi,

Still available, I'd actually fogotten about the ad. I'm based in Phibsborough, Dublin 7, but I work in Dublin 2, so I could probably bring them in with me when I'm in the office if that was easier for you.

Can we meet at the middle at €120? I'm taking a major hit on these! (Subject to inspection of course).

Thanks

Price drop to €100.

I had forgotten about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

Offer €90. I could collect from D7 some evening this week.

• Advertisement

Go on then, offer accepted. I don't think you will be disappointed, as detailed above they are like new and extremely light.

I actually prefer them to the replacement pair I bought, as they branding is much more subtle, but they are just that touch too tight for me.

Advertisement