Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strongest hair Gel/Putty/etc.

Options
  • 25-09-2022 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a product that will keep my hair spiked/in place all day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Dax

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Reuzel pink tin pomade. It'll take ages to wash it off your hands after though, not to mind your hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Klopp

I use Schwarzkopf got2b and find it good, you only need a small amount. A bit of advice is avoid rubbing your fingers through your scalp, it will stick and harden with clumps of hair matted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I've got really thick hair and it's quite long and the absolute best I could get was one from Lidl. It's one of their own brand jobs and comes in a yellow squeezy tube. It is fantastic stuff, dried in a couple of minutes, kept my hair in place for hours and was easy to wash out. The only problem I have is that I cannot find it anymore, my local lidl hasn't had it for months and I go in weekly to check. If I ever see it again I'm buying 20 tubes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I find Lidl can often change suppliers and things change.

Thanks for the replies. I'm using a mixture of things myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement