Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pets.ie

• 21-09-2022 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all. Has anyone purchased a kennel from Pets.ie and it has turned out to be the wrong size for your dog?? I did just that and am stuck with this kennel that I had assembled by a friend. I emailed Pets.ie and offered to return it assembled (I would bear the cost of this), I asked them for a cardboard box to return same unassembled (as person who assembled kennel discarded it), asked them could I buy a larger kennel (I would pay the difference) and return the small kennel in the box they would send me, but all of these were refused. The advert for the kennel said it would suit a Collie dog, which I have, but he would not even fit through the door of the kennel. The have written on their website ' we care about our pets and customers'. They would not even entertain my offers. You cannot speak to them by phone. I cannot believe that they treat their customers in this way so I am sending out an alert to all you dog owners to avoid Pets.ie as they do not care about their customers. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭10-10-20

The door height is specified on the site:

They also have "Note: This is only a recommendation of the dog breeds to suit this kennel, please check the measurement to make sure it suits your dog, as dog sizes may vary"

Is the kennel door the same as what is specified? Is your dog taller than the door?

Advertisement