Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow MIEI

Options
  • 21-09-2022 2:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am going to start repairting the application for this for the next submission deadline

I have the expereince, have hold a senior manamgnet roles in current company and lead a national profesional body/orgainasation (not related to engineering) for 18 months.

Only issue is I dont know alot of fellows.

Any one been through the process recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭budhabob

No, not yet, but i had intended starting the application process earlier this year but work / family took over.

I am fortunate to know a few fellows, and i had reached out to them in advance. Just need to get my finger out and deliver the content now.

@godtabh have you progressed your application since?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

No, but it is a goal for this year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭budhabob

Same as that - will remain to be seen if I find the time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I was asked to put myself forward for this recently. I declined as I simply don't have the time. I sit on a national committee and am a mentor for CEng, that's enough for me.

Advertisement