Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment of fees query.

Options
  • 20-09-2022 3:29pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My daughter was accepted for Law in Maynooth, however yesterday she got news that Law and German in Trinity was now available to her. She's going to go to Trinity.

The course fees for Maynooth were about €3,250ish of which I'd paid 50% (that's going to be refunded). For Maynooth I found it clear to understand that I could pay half now and the remainder in January.

My daughter has sent me her link for access to her Trinity account and I'm not really clear on how payments are done. I can see how I can pay it alright but how much do I have to pay right now? The total fees are €5,877 p.a.

I'm out of the country atm so only scrolling on phone and can't see the payment options.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Ah, went onto tablet and found options.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

Only have to pay €1600 or so till Jan. Select pay in instalments . Also, have to put in that you are EU student and haven’t done first year before in order to have the €5800 brought down to €3000. Good luck

Advertisement