Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving AITI

Options
  • 19-09-2022 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi folks, I did the AITI exams back when I was dong the CAI exams about ten years ago. At the time I was working in a small practice so it was handy to have both. I've been in Industry for the last 8 years now and haven't really touched Tax in a number of years (aside for the very basic stuff that comes up regularly) We have external advisors that look after everything for us. I don't have a huge amount of interest in Tax and don't see myself taking a Tax role in the future so I'm considering leaving the AITI to save me having to do the CPD each year (and pay the subscription!) Anybody have any thoughts or advice?

Advertisement