Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Munsters

Options
  • 18-09-2022 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭

Good god this bad beyond comprehension - I've liked a few of Rob Zombies films but this is worse than a fan made film, so so terrible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I kinda watched the trailer and was like.. I might give it a miss..

I was tempted though. I remember watching the show as a kid

The Munsters Trailer #1 (2022)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I rented this on YT last night. As someone appreciative of Zombie's efforts in movies.....holy **** this was all time bad. I seen some back and forth about the budget with Zombie himself suggesting he had very little to work with, but if that's the case why even bother? Especially if he is an ardent fan.

The saddest thing is that I thought the movie started promisingly enough as silly albeit entertaining fare, but the second Herman is introduced the film tanks. I've no idea what Zombie or that actor was thinking. Sherri Zombie and Daniel Roebuck try to pay tribute to the original actors to middling results, but the Herman guy just....I'm not sure he watched one episode of Fred Gwynne as Herman. Absolutely brutal and lazy.

Advertisement