Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get info from registry office re available dates.

Options
  • 17-09-2022 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any experience with registering their intent to marry in one district and having their ceremony in another District?

I live in Meath but I want to get married in the registry office in Dublin city centre and I keep getting passed from pillar to post from both offices.

I have an appointment with the registrar in Meath in December to submit all of our documentation to get the licence but nobody seems to be able to tell me if the date I wanted to get married on is available.

Is it a case when I get my official letter next week with my appointment info that I will be assigned a case number and then maybe Dublin office will be able to tell me whether or not they have an appointment?

Advertisement