Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube Video Essay Making Help

Options
  • 17-09-2022 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 32
    Jackomon

Need some help here, I am thinking of doing Video Essays for my YouTube Channel, but I do need some help on what to look for when it comes to editing, I'm just going to list what it is exactly I'm looking for:

1. Editing Software: Looking for a editing software to purchase (not subscribe to like Adobe). I want to get one that is cheap, but still really good at what it does. The closest I have is OBS, which I do find really helpful
    2. Clips: I want to look for Television, Movie & Video Game clips, often on videos you would see people putting in clips from shows like Simpsons, but I'm not sure where exactly to find them. If Anyone knows any good places to find them, that would be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭cunavalos

1. The free version of DaVinci Resolve is more than adequate to get started.

There is a premium version with added features called DaVinci Resolve Studio for a lifetime license of about €300

2. While you may see other videos with movie, TV and game clips be careful with copyright issues if you wish to use them in your own videos. Easiest place to get them is via a YouTube download plugin for your browser.

Advertisement