Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Property Price Register - farms

Options
  • 15-09-2022 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I've been following some listings on daft for small farmhouses that have a few acres of land.

I've seen them go sale agreed then checking what price it was sold for on Property Price Register. It always seem to be significantly lower price than the asking price.

Is the cost of land included in what is listed on Property Price Register? I've called a few estate agents but they all have different stories about how it is handled. Some are saying only the first acre of land will be included in the price on Property Price Register.

Does any body know the official word for how it works for a sale of house and land?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I believe it's only the first acre of "garden", and also farmland is not included.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 abechan

Do you know if there is any place to lookup the stamp duty paid on the land then?

Advertisement