Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Communities? Where to get fair priced number plates and general car stuff

Options
  • 15-09-2022 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Returned to Ireland after a few years back in the UK. Looking to bring my cars across to build out.

Curious what car communities exist, looking for like minded people with interest in building cars to share knowledge and what not.

First up on the list, best place for a decent set of number plates? Nothing fancy, just to put on my car as it's UK import with UK plates.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dub2Dub

For anyone that comes across this thread I used Micks Garage online to buy the plates.

Not had that much luck on the car building side, there is the Irish Kit Car Club which is calling for new members - I'm building 2 Cobra Replica's so wish me luck on getting those imported and properly registered!

Advertisement