Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to work Bosch smart radio in Campervan!

Options
  • 14-09-2022 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

I was told this should play whatever music is on a USB straight away once it's inserted, but it doesn't seem to. It just displays 'loading' for infinity, as below. It is mp3 tracks that I have on it. Could it be something to do with the USB key?

When I push the 'USB' button that's on the radio, it just displays as below, but I can't seem to move through the 'list' of files.

When I put my iPhone in, this is what came up. Because I was also wondering if I could play youtube music or internet radio off it. I haven't tried putting mp3 tracks on my iPhone (8), but I wonder would the smart radio be able to find (and play) them itself.

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement