Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

joint account

• 13-09-2022 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

ive tried to create a join account about 2-3 weeks ago and i still havent got anything in regards to it

Answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Application updates would be sent through text/email. Please check junk&spam folders. My colleagues are working through a high volume of applications at the moment. Rest assured, they will be in touch once an update is available.

Their email is pcaservices@boi.com if you would like to send them a mail for an update. Alternatively, their contact number is 0818354454 and the team are available from 9-5 Monday-Friday.

For security reasons, we don’t have application access here.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dronebee

My wife and myself have a joint current account and a joint deposit account. Will they transfer automatically to the survivor should one of us die

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. This would depend on if a Will is held. We do have a dedicated Bereavement Support team that would be happy to discuss this in further detail with you. You can contact the team directly on +353 (0)1 888 6174 and will be happy to offer further advice on this.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dronebee

Thanks Jen,

That is the number of the probate office? I was hoping to get advice from BOI. Btw, no will made as yet

Hi there,

Our Bereavement Support Unit can be contacted directly on 1800800656 where we'll be happy to offer further advice.

Thanks,

Declan

• Advertisement
Advertisement