Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with songwriting?

Options
  • 13-09-2022 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

With well over 10 years experience writing songs, I'm sure I can do almost any genre if I give it a go. Although, I did advertise on gumtree one time, and a fella sent me an instrumental to write to, and honestly I don't know how he expected me to because it was just like a screeching sound 🤣. I recently joined songbay and got accepted with a song that I had wrote in the space of about 20 minutes. If there are any serious musicians out there that would like a bit of help , just drop me a message because I am interested in ghostwriting and helping out. Also, if you have any links to work you have done before that would be helpful too I suppose..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 petrderbikov

Hi there! I want to ask you. What approach for songwriting do you use? How do you create melody and how this melody become a full composition. I`m a beginner in songwriting.

Advertisement