Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vasectomy at firstchoicevasectomy / vasectomy.ie opinion

• 09-09-2022 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I would like to make do a vasectomy. I have tried doing it at the Morehampton Clinic, and the doctor said that he would not perform it on me because in his view I'm still too young (33).

Then I have booked a vasectomy on vasectomy.ie / firstchoicevasectomy.ie they seem to be the same clinic.

I would like to know if any of you had a vasectomy there and how was it. Is the place clean? Everything went well?

I think another option for me would be vasectomyireland.ie Have any of you had experience with this one?

Comments

*I apologise for the necro on this post in case the OP doesn't come back to it*

33 is too young? Christ almighty. I'm 20 and had it done last week. The last site you mentioned is where I went to have it done.

I had spoken to and emailed Dr. McCormick many times. Recently of course, but also early this year when I decided to get the ball moving and actually look into having the procedure done.

He won't try to talk you out of it, but he will want to make sure that it's absolutely what you want to do because while it can be reversed, it's not always a success and it's much more expensive. Beyond that, there are also possible (but unlikely) complications down the line which he'll go over.

Needless to say, I highly recommend him. Basically anywhere else I called gave me a "no" straight away. With one place in Bray going above and beyond and chuckling while saying no.

It's great to be able to make your own choices with your own body.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cal1ph1

That's daft. Too young at 33

I had mine done at firstchoice in Bath Ave. All went extremely well and test clear 3 months later

Throw away the condoms

BTW I am a mere 32

Advertisement