Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vantastival '22

Options
  • 09-09-2022 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Anyone else doing it? It looks to be scaled back quite a bit this year compared to previous years. I'd say it will be pretty chilled out.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 PurplePoodle

I’m going! Went to the last one in 2019; looking forward to it. Fingers crossed the weather holds out 🤞🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

Going to this as well, was between this and Fuinneamh as they are the same weekend! Never been but looking forward to it! No sign of times of the acts yet! Who we looking forward to seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

I'm looking forward to The Wood Burning Savages and Flywheel.

Brilliant weekend! I reckon the Vantastival portaloos are the cleanest at any festival I've ever been at!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Another great Vantastival weekend. Susan O'Neill's set was mesmerizing. Roll on next year!

Still buzzing after a great festival. Back to work today though...knackered! 😪

Advertisement