Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows alternative to Macbook

Options
  • 08-09-2022 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks. I'm looking to buy a new laptop and would like to get something similar to a Macbook in Windows form, meaning good build quality, strong battery life, and a crisp screen. I'm generally looking for a high-quality laptop. The most important features for me are that it is portable, light and fast. I don't plan on using it for gaming.

My budget is €1,000 - €1,500. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Huawei MateBook X Pro is generally regarded as being then most MacBook like windows machine available

Loads of YouTube comparisons out there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Great, thanks.

I can't seem to find the Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022 or the Huawei MateBook 14s for sale anywhere. Any idea why? I can't even see them on Amazon.co.uk. They are on the German site, but come with German keyboard.

Advertisement