Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The inevitable next question

Options
  • 07-09-2022 8:34pm

How well do you clean your bum-hole? Toilet paper alone is very crude. Those wet wipe toilet paper things are handy, but really I suppose toilets should have an arse washer installed.

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The wet wipes, even the ones that say they are “flushable” are terrible for the pipes, and, also, the environment.

I, personally, would be very thorough with the paper. I don’t indulge in anything over 3-ply. There’s a point where things get too far removed and you lose “cleanability”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Idiot boy

Shite thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭CGI_Livia_Soprano
    Holding tyrants to the fire

Four-ply always reminds me of washing your arse with a cushion.

I prefer cheap, coarse, own-brand one-ply. The kind that’s barely half a step away from sandpaper and where it looks like the bag it comes in has deposits of sawdust at the bottom.

I am a very proficient wiper though. I leave my arse looking cleaner than a bell-boy’s buttons when I’m ready with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I shove the shower hose up there on the rare occasion I have a shower.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement