Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Double Room Rental - Dublin

Options
  • 07-09-2022 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey guys.

I've been looking for double room accomodation in Dublin by the end of the month. So far I've been keeping a close eye on Rent.ie and Daft.ie, and most emails I've been sending out is just met with radio silence. I got one call last Saturday from a property owner, and so far no response for a viewing. And this morning there was a room that popped up that looked perfect for €700 amonth (pretty much the ideal price), and while there was some positivity with me arranging a viewing for Saturday, I got a message only two hours later that the room had already been let. And it only came up this morning and all.

I don't know what I'm missing or not trying to help make things easier but I need advice or help immediately. It's getting so disheartening after two weeks of this.

Comments

Advertisement