Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Find cars not on Donedeal or Carzone

Options
  • 06-09-2022 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a fairly specific car. (7 seater Land Rover Discovery 2015 or 2016 - i.e. Last of the old models)

I've been watching on Donedeal & Carzone now for about 3 months and nothing has come up. There is just one single 7 seater Disco on either site in all that time and it's not the spec I want.

In general, are all dealers putting their used stock on Donedeal or Carzone ? Is it worthwhile ringing up a few of the bigger Land Rover dealers or do you think I'd be wasting my time ?

There's a huge stock of them to be got in the UK but the Import Duty, VAT & VRT makes them eye wateringly expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nobody bought them, the crewcab was so much cheaper.

18 sold in 2015, 26 sold in 2016. as opposed to 850/920 of the commercial version. So there’s 40 commercial for every 7 seater out there.

Talk to main dealers and ask about any that might get traded in soon.

Advertisement