Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Mortgage Coorporation

Options
  • 05-09-2022 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I'm amazed they have such good ratings, they have been absolutely appalling to deal with. It's impossible to get them on the phone and messages on the portal go unanswered for days. I first started a mortgage application with them in December and they have consistently made a number of mistakes. I've been waiting on my loan offer for 4+ months and finally got it 2 weeks ago. Since then IMC have told me they would organise the valuation, which is the last piece remaining. Not a word from them for the last two weeks despite me asking for updates and today it turns out my advisor is on leave this week. 😡 I've so little faith in them I rang the valuation company two weeks ago and was told it could be done in a day or so and I wish I had done it. Can someone please tell me if I can just organise the valuation myself and get this nightmare finished with?!

And does anyone know how I can submit a complaint to them? I have checked multiple times and can only find a general inbox. Thank you!

Advertisement