Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondello car track day

Options
  • 03-09-2022 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've got myself a 2008 civic 1.8 Ivetec for a track day in mondello. I've done a few formula sheane experiences on the little track but never on the main track. The car has 250k km on it but seems solid. The engine and gear box are good. Its got no leaks anywhere. It's got two good tires on the back and Two ok tires on the front which I plan to swap. Im gonna give it a good service and put decent oil in her and better coolant. It's got brand new stock pads and full disks. I know these aren't ideal but would they gold up for a track day? Any other advice on what to do. I want to make sure im as prepared as possible. I plan to take her out once see how she does and then upgrade but in mainly looking at advice to go first time and not ruin the car.

Advertisement