Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted. Fixed/single speed wheelset

• 03-09-2022 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭

Long shot. I’m looking for a fixed/single speed wheelset. Flip flop hub obviously. Good condition. Tubeless preferred. I’m considering DT Swiss T1800 Classic online…. so, if there’s an alternative..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭diasfu

Hi, I have two sets that I don't use at the moment. What's your budget? Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Underpinner

Not being evasive but am flexible. The DT Swiss T1800 I’m looking at are €300’plus, depending on where you look. I’ve a pretty nice bike…looking for something light and durable also!

Hey, sorry was busy with family. I have a set of pancho wheels. I can't say much about them, but they are straight, strong and nice looking :) I got them with one of the bikes that I don't use at the moment. There are few small scratches in few places but I'm sure they could be buffed up. There is a single speed njs dura ace 16t cog on it. I'm not sure what tyres you would be looking to put on them. But I have a set of new challenge strada 25c tyres, and some lightly used 32 and I think 35 marathon Plus that do not fit what I ride at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Underpinner

Apologies for the delay. Away for a few days. I'm going to go ahead with the DT Swiss wheels. Looking for a tubeless option. Thanks for the interest.

No worries. Enjoy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭jack01986

I'm not sure tbh. I would be happy with 250 for them, but if I'm off, please say so. Haven't seen anything similar online..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭jack01986

I’ve no idea to be honest. Outside my paltry budget. Thanks anyway

Advertisement