Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Technician around for a vintage Italian Slot Machine Check

Options
  • 02-09-2022 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello, I hope I am right here.

I have purchased a vintage Italian made Slot Machine. I am still waiting for the arrival from Italy.

Upfront I wanted to know, if you know someone who would be able to check out the machine for its error.

The owner told me the following: (Google Translation)

LOT MACHINE TABLE "MR JOKER". IT WAS IN THE BOX, IT WAS ON AND WORKED THEN SUDDENLY ERROR 01 APPEARED AND YES IT IS BLOCKED - I HAVE LIKE IT TO A REPAIRER AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE PROBLEM WAS THE LACK OF TICKETS - I REMOVED THE TICKETS BUT I CAN'T GET IT WORKING

If someone know a person who could have a look, would be great.

Thank you

Berny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

No tickets probably means no money or coins. And removing them means he cleared the coin jam.

Could be a number of things, is there a manual with it or a manufacturer name?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Z CAR M

Hi, thanks for your info. There are no tickets in the ticket chamber. But I have several tickets. Unfortunately no manual or manufacturer. I googled a lot and could not find anything about this machine at all :-( -

I checked the MPU board if there is maybe a battery which is empty, but there is none. Board number is P08027 but also couldnt find anything in Google :-( - The ticket part was ordered ordered here (so its not the original anymore but working) https://www.clasf.it/schede-simulazione-ticket-hopper-per-slot-awp-vlt-in-italia-58388469 - When I put a 500 Lire coin inside, nothing happens...would be so great to bring that piece back to life...Thanks a lot for your help

Post edited by Z CAR M on

You could just wire up a button to give a credit, looks like an altered jamma pinout.

Best of luck with the sale, hope someone gets it working.

Advertisement